About Me

 Hi everyone, my name is Kate! 

I am a student at Oregon State and Linn Benton. I am majoring in logistics and supply chain management. 
Family Trip to Hawaii

I am taking Principle of Marketing this term at LBCC because it is a requirement and the classes at OSU were full, but I am looking forward to this class. I am most interested in learning how marketing strategies have changed over time and how marketing strategies are used on us everyday. I am interested in learning about these things because they help us understand how people react. 

Outside of school things that are important to me and I am interested in are family and friends, the outdoors and sports(especially basketball). Growing up in Oregon every summer was spent doing things outdoors whether that was hiking or going to the river or lake with family and friends. Sports were a big part of my growing up. But basketball was my families favorite. I have really fond memories of going to Trail Blazer games with my mom and dad.
A playoff game at the Moda Center.

Wallowa-Whitman National Forest

Family dog (Buddy) playing in a trough on a hot day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing News 1